Azodin is one of the newest companies in paintball industries, but they have a bunch of great products. This product particularly comes with a Zen2 board available with a variety of firing modes.
Blitz is capable of firing 20 balls per second and weights only 2,46 lbs. This paintball gun is a great entry level electronic marker and if you have a limited budget, this is the gun, that you should take.
No products found.
About Azodin Blitz Paintball Gun
The new high performance valve design brings a new level of air efficiency, accuracy and overall performance when comparing the standard Blitz to the new Azodin Blitz, which unveiled in 2011. Azodin Blitz is not only a smooth shooting marker but also has the accuracy that can only be found in a spool valve marker design.
The Azodin Blitz is a quite reliable marker. Because of its blow-back design, it is not so similar to markers like electronic Spyders by design. The bolt is easily removed so it would avoid scratches and wear in the breach.
No products found.
- A Zen2 board is very easy to use, because it has two buttons, an on/off and a firing mode cycle. The stock board comes with four firing modes which are:
- Semi (20 bps)
- PSP ramping (13bps)
- Millenium series (12bps)
- CFOA semi (13bps)
- Blitz paintball marker comes with anti – chop eyes. They detect if a paintball is fully seated in the breach to reduce chopping. With the eyes on, the marker would not fire unless a paintball is detected.
- Marker states that the trigger on the blitz is very smooth and quite nice for stock trigger on a low end paintball gun. The trigger is adjustable for your fingers and liking.
- Gun also comes with a twist lock feedneck to attach your hopper, which is a nice feature for a beginners level paintball gun. However, the feedneck is very easy to replace and uses ion threads, which are industry standard.
- The blitz grip frame is manufactured with a dovetail mount, and comes with a standard dovetail adapter without an on/off. This mount lets a dovetail Air Source Adapter (ASA) slide onto the frame. The ASA also is standard with 2 screws so you can attach a direct mount ASA as well.
- Instead of steel braided hose for the airflow from the ASA the regulator, Azodin uses macroline, witch is very common on high level tournament paintball guns. It is a thin plastic tubing that is very easy to remove and replace.
- For a beginner marker, the regulator of this gun is designed very well for a beginner gun. The regulator itself is set to run at a very low pressure, around 250psi which results in very little kick. The recoil is further reduced by a lighter striker in the rear internals, compared to Kingman’s design in their Spyders.
- Paintball markers with a high ROF needs an electric hopper to help paintballs feed into the breech, but since this marker comes with a break beams eyes, it is not required.
Here is some Azodin Blitz shooting performance made by Eric Bachmeier
If you are looking for your first paintball gun, or a budget marker that is capable of performing in tournaments, the Azodin Blitz is a very good choice. Blitz comes with a bunch of firing modes and includes anti – chop eyes. As we said in the beginning, it would be very difficult to find a better gun in this category.
Last update on 2023-09-22 at 11:09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API