If you love paintball, you will definitely appreciate what a great difference it makes when you have the appropriate paintball gun when playing.
You will have the ability of shooting fast and more accurately.
Therefore it is worth having some knowledge on the best paintball guns in the market.
We present you some of the best paintball markers out there
A good gun should securely fit in your arms and you need to always feel confident when utilizing it. You can save a lot of money in the future as you will not need to regularly rent one from the firm.
You will also have the ability to customize it so that it caters to your exact requirements and your personality. The owner of a good paintball marker derives a lot of pride from this.
Below are some of the best paintball guns and markers you can choose from and these are suitable for beginners as well as professionals in this game.
Alpha Black Elite Marker
- The Army Alpha Black Elite is a paintball gun which has a military style, gives high performance and is guaranteed to sweep you off your feet!
- This unbelievably sophisticated army style paintball gun, normally found in matte black color gives you a feeling of having trained with the Special Armed Services!
- This gun is ideal for both beginners and professionals. Army Alpha Elite is the latest updated version of the popular original, the Alpha Black.This gun has a unique ability to be customized, therefore providing extra benefits to facilitate the winning of paintball champion title!
Tiberius T8 Pistol
- The T8 or Tac 8 was the first paintball pistol which was magazine fed. Even though it has been available for many years, it is still popular among paintball players who are seeking for a trusty sidearm.
- In the course of time, more upgrades and add-ons have been availed. This made the T8’s versatility to be even more enhanced. Items like the remote adapter and tool-less CO2 punch enabled the user to have various air options and ease of use.
- The Tiberius Arms paintball guns are very famous and even have their own following. A new T8 is ideal for any player seeking for a dependable pistol for close quarter battles or scenario functions. Any person who has carried out research on paintball pistols most probably placed T8 on top of the list.
Tippmann Hall Effect Selector Switch A5 E-Grip
- The selection for external firing mode has been in existence for some time. It was initially presented to the world of woods ball via the owners of Tippmann A5. The latest E-Grip uses the trigger assembly for Hall Effect magnetic.
- This decreases the number of mechanical parts needed for the activation of the sear for firing. Five firing modes are available which can be programmed.
- The outer switch enables the user to alternate between semi-auto, safety and a mode which is custom programmed. This feature is important when the player goes to a different environment or the plan on the field alters calling for a different mode of firing.
- For any existing owner of Tippmann A5, this is a great gift. The latest E-Grip is meant to the top A5 upgrade.
SP1 Paintball Gun
- The SP1 has very low pressure, signifying less kick, enhanced efficiency and accuracy. This is just part of the SP1’s description. The SP1 is another gun which is included in Smarts Parts’ winners.
- The exterior shell has rails for more accessories like scopes, flashlights and lasers. More upgraded parts can be expected for the SP1. It is an ideal gift for a beginner or a pro!
Tippmann Gryphon Paintball Marker Gun
- The latest Gryphon Marker is light in weight and contains a number of premium features such as internal gas line for a tidier appearance, a strong front grip which is ergonomically created; a center feed style to increase mobility and a strong body.
- It also has a blade trigger which makes pulling the trigger smoother and a ported barrel which decreases sound and enhances accuracy.
- Its reliability is legendary in terms of the Tippmann inline bolt system in a new body structure and loader position to give a steadier feel to the marker.
Spyder Victor Paintball Marker Gun
- The Spyder Victor is lighter now by 15% and shorter by 10% giving it a brand new appearance and feel.
- A Striker Plug is available which is tool free to eliminate the requirement for tools when carrying out routine maintenance on the markers.
- This gun comes with a mask which has a visor and anti fog lens, a body which is made of aluminum and is ergonomically designed.
PS ACT Paintball marker Gun
- This gun’s design makes it easy to access the internal components for the simple installation of grip upgrades. There are modifications for secure front sight spring and also trigger pins which make it easier for servicing to be carried out.
- Its power tube design is easy to remove and can seal itself and also lock the gas line. This secures the valve firmly and removes two bolts from previous design which makes maintenance of the marker easy and fast.
Ultra PS Paintball Marker
- This gun’s main feature is the easy customization of the marker. It has a split receiver design which makes it easy to access interior components which makes it simple to install modifications and grip upgrades.
- It has a secure front sight spring and also trigger pins which facilitate easy upgrading and modification of grip. It has a matte finish which enhances the air efficiency of the marker and lowers the reflective glare.
- The magazine’s capacity is great which enhances the accuracy and one can shoot 11balls each second without tank.
Factors to Consider when Purchasing a Paintball Gun
- Make a decision on whether you should rent a gun or buy a new one depending on the number of times you play paintball in one month. If you play often, it is ideal to select a high quality gun of your own.
- You should decide on the budget and remember you will have to purchase other parts of the gear from this game also. Another vital factor to consider is repair cost in case the gun breaks or becomes damaged in other ways.
- You should also consider how big the gun is and the weight as well to make it easy to carry. The gun’s color might depend on your taste.
- You should also think of the settings for speed and range of speed as well in which the gun is able to fire the paint balls.
- Another vital consideration is whether you need a paintball gun which is either automatic, or semi-automatic.
If you are a beginner, you might be wondering how to look for the appropriate paintball gun. As it is your first attempt, you do not need to buy complex guns.
You can start with basic ones and then upgrade when you become an expert in this sport. This is when it is more important to own one of the best paintball guns.
You can know the right gun by first playing the game several times. After this you can tell which particular paintball gun you require, for example one that has a scope. The Tippman 98 Custom is ideal for beginners.
For experts in this game, their choice is more varied as they can handle any paintball gun. Yet they still would choose some of the best paintball guns over others. They can select from the wide choice available such as the Paintball Marker Gun, SP1 Paintball gun or Alpha Black Elite Marker.